F.E.A.S.T.'s Australia & New Zealand Task Force
The Task Force seeks to:
- share information about eating disorder treatment across all Australian States and Territories and New Zealand.
- address eating disorders issues and concerns specifically relevant in an Australian and New Zealand context
- raise awareness about F.E.A.S.T in Australia and New Zealand
- promote F.E.A.S.T's goals
- encourage use of the website and the At the Dinner Table forum
The task force is chaired by Belinda Caldwell and reports to the FEAST Executive and Board. Tasks to be undertaken will be subject to approval by the F.E.A.S.T executive, and in some instances by the F.E.A.S.T board.
If you would like to be part of this group or even just be on the email list to hear what is going on, please join us. Most of the task force's communication will be undertaken by email. If you choose to join the task force, you will need to be prepared to share with the group your email address and the State or Territory where you live.
If you are interested, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.