The task force seeks to:
- share information about navigating successful treatment across each Canadian province and territory
- address eating disorder issues and concerns specifically relevant in a federal and provincial context
- raise awareness about F.E.A.S.T. in Canada
- promote F.E.A.S.T. goals and principles
- encourage use of the website and the ATDT forum
The task force is chaired jointly by Laura B., Lisa L. and Christine and will report to the F.E.A.S.T. Executive and Board. Tasks to be undertaken will be subject to approval by the F.E.A.S.T. executive and in some instances by the F.E.A.S.T. board.
If you would like to be part of this group or would like to receive task force emails, please join. Most of the task force's communication will be undertaken by email. If you choose to joine the task force you will need to be prepared to share your email address with the group and the province/territory in which you live.
Your privacy is very important to us and your information will be used only for task force communication.
If you are interested please contact one of the chairs via email:
Navigating the Canadian Health Care System