Supporting Memberships (optional, but needed!)
As F.E.A.S.T.'s influence in the Eating Disorder community has grown, so have our funding needs. We currently need additional donations, both large and small, to cover our operating expenses and to begin to take advantage of new opportunities to support and advocate for families.
Our 'Wish List' of unfunded initiatives includes: travel scholarships for parent advocates speaking at events, administrative support to relieve the daily duties our volunteers now spend their time on, outreach programs for school communities, and much more.
Be assured that every donation, whatever the amount, is used wisely and is very much appreciated!
How do we Operate?
F.E.A.S.T.'s support services are FREE...
We want everyone, regardless of income or location, to have free access to our support services for families. In order to do this, we rely on individual donations and volunteers to make ends meet.
We rely on volunteers to:
- moderate our forums and social media groups
- develop and edit our website
- process registrations, donations, and other administrative jobs,
- plan and run events
- manage our email lists & communications
- respond to emails and other contact requests, and
- do anything else that needs to get done!
NO Advertising or Sponsorship
We rely on your donations to:
- pay for our website platform
- pay for our operational expenses, non-profit insurance & management fees
- print and distribute educational materials & brochures
- exhibit at professional conferences,