The 'Around the Dinner Table' (ATDT) Forum & The F.E.A.S.T. Website now share a login system.
How do I know if I am already a F.E.A.S.T. Community Member?
F.E.A.S.T. has over 5,000 members, so chances are you already have an account if you are an ATDT Forum member, or have been receiving email from us in the past. To check, please:
1. Visit the Login Page
2. Click on "Reset my Password."
3. Enter the email address you use to receive F.E.A.S.T. emails, and click on the "Rest Password" button.
4. Check your email (including your spam folder). If you do not receive an email from us, then you are not already a F.E.A.S.T. Community Member and should create a new account.
5. Follow the instructions in the password reset email to login to F.E.A.S.T.
I am an ATDT Forum Member. How do I log in now?
Logging on to the ATDT Forum is now a two step process which involves 1) entering your Username andn password on www.feast-ed.org and 2) following a (member only) link that automatically logs you in to the forum.
If you have an account on the ATDT forum, follow the directions below:
1. Click on any Log In/Sign In Link:
From www.feast-ed.org: "Sign In" link at the top right corner
From www.aroundthedinnertable.org: "Login" Tab
Click on the Forum Logo at the top of this page
2. Reset your password (first time login only) by using the "Click Here to Reset your Password" button, and follow the instructions sent to you. (Check your spam folder if you do not receive the Reset link in your email).
3. Login to F.E.A.S.T. using your Forum Username and your new password, and click on the "Forum Login" Tab in the site menu, or click on the ATDT Logo on your Member Dashboard.
If this is your first tme logging in to our new system you may be asked to:
1. Set your Site and Notification Preferences. (These can be changed at any time)
2. Review your new Profile Information and set your Privacy Settings. (Most fields are not required, or can be set to private.)
3. Save Your Settings.
4. From your Profile Home Page, click the link to visit the ATDT Forum.
If you have any problems, please Contact Us.
Join the F.E.A.S.T. Community:
If you are new to the Around the Dinner Table Forum and the F.E.A.S.T. Community, you can Register HERE.