F.E.A.S.T. is a volunteer-based organization, and we value the contribution of a wide range of parents from around the world. We are grateful for all of our members who help out in large and small ways. From participating in research and interviews, to writing content for our website, to representing F.E.A.S.T. at events and serving on our board we are here to serve the parent/carer community.
Some of our volunteers:
Around the Dinner Table online forum moderators:
Medical Education Task Force Chair:
Raye-Ann de Regnier
Family Guide Task Force:
Daily "Nourishing Words" blog editor:
F.E.A.S.T. member newsletter editor:
UK Task Force Chair:
Australian Task Force Co-Chairs:
Bridget Bonnin & Carolin Gray
Canadian Task Force Chairs:
Lisa L., Christine R. & Laura B.
Recovery Database Chairs:
Sarah & Colleen
Volunteer Wish List:
If you are able and willing to pitch in on any of the items below, please email info@FEAST-ED.org.
- Post announcements for F.E.A.S.T. on Facebook or Twitter
- Share expertise using Constant Contact or DotNetNuke
- Host or attend community and regional events to bring information about F.E.A.S.T. and report on content
- Join UK, Australia, or Canada Task Force
- Fund-raising and grants
- Spread the word on F.E.A.S.T. by distributing the website address, brochures
- Report to us on local resources and issues
- Be on our Speaker's List for media interviews
- Submit books, feedback on good/unhelpful websites and media, and recipes for the Family Recipe Book
- Translate materials into different languages
- Pro-bono accounting, PR, and nonprofit management consulting
- Provide discounted printing services (brochures, stationary, etc.)
- Call local newspapers, radio, and TV stations to suggest stories on eating disorders, with F.E.A.S.T.'s help
- Introductions to government, health-care, media, and community leaders
If you have a project or idea you would like F.E.A.S.T. to pursue, let us know!