Quotations from caregivers at Around the Dinner Table Forum

Quotations from caregivers at Around the Dinner Table Forum

May 3

Written by: F.E.A.S.T.
Thursday, May 03, 2012  RssIcon

"It can sometimes feel like people just don't get it...that your child is different, smarter, more resolved etc.  Truth is that ED, like so many other horrors in life, strikes in remarkably similar ways to all of our children.  Sure, there are differences in our kids that can make some of the details in treatment a bit artistic, but the nuts and bolts of recovery require acceptance that regardless of the insanely strong push-back, you calmly, but fiercely face it head on, and eventually, your resolve will chip away at the ED.  This is a hellish road paved with blood, sweat and tears...but it can be done, has been done."

- cheryls from the thread Scratching the "Meal Plan"

Tags:
Categories:

Having trouble viewing this page?

Please be patient and/or try a different Web Browser. Thank You!

Known issues: 1) Internet Explorer updates have resulted in display problems for our site menus. Please use a different browser such as Chrome or Firefox.

From the Nourishing Words Blog

From the Nourishing Words Blog

Minimize
Nourishing Words Archive
The F.E.A.S.T. News Blog is Moving!
"am getting so tired of trying to feed her"
"Am I being too soft?"
Save the Date! January 31 - February 1, 2014!
QUARTERLY NEWSLETTER FOR MEMBERS ONLY:
"I see the number 3000 here a lot"
" Anyway....the dress fear came with ed"
"My son has about 6 - 10 pounds to gain."
"we have spent a FORTUNE on groceries "
"and how aggressive must we be??!!."

F.E.A.S.T. is registered as a nonprofit organization under section 501(c)(3) of the United States Internal Revenue Code.
Information on this site is meant to support, not replace, professional consultation. Unless otherwise noted, content is edited by F.E.A.S.T. volunteers with assistance from our Professional Advisory Panel.

|  Login
Privacy Statement   |  Terms Of Use
Copyright 2012 by F.E.A.S.T

This page was last updated: 7/23/2014 12:00:00 AM