Quotations from caregivers at Around the Dinner Table Forum

Quotations from caregivers at Around the Dinner Table Forum

May 5

Written by: F.E.A.S.T.
Saturday, May 05, 2012  RssIcon

All I can tell you is do not be scared of the "beast". Your son's ED will roar no matter what changes you make.

My daughter will tell me things now like "Thank God you made me have the chocolate ice cream. I really wanted it but ED would not let me." or "I was so relieved when you would not let me be in the bathroom alone because ED would make me do crunches." - all sorts of things like that. Your son is in there - he really is - and he is trapped by this horrific force.

Remember that - separate your son from it and be mad as hell at ED but not at your son - which means you cannot be scared of ED. 

- mamabear from the thread Friends are good

Tags:
Categories:

Having trouble viewing this page?

Please be patient and/or try a different Web Browser. Thank You!

Known issues: 1) Internet Explorer updates have resulted in display problems for our site menus. Please use a different browser such as Chrome or Firefox.

From the Nourishing Words Blog

From the Nourishing Words Blog

Minimize
Nourishing Words Archive
The F.E.A.S.T. News Blog is Moving!
"am getting so tired of trying to feed her"
"Am I being too soft?"
Save the Date! January 31 - February 1, 2014!
QUARTERLY NEWSLETTER FOR MEMBERS ONLY:
"I see the number 3000 here a lot"
" Anyway....the dress fear came with ed"
"My son has about 6 - 10 pounds to gain."
"we have spent a FORTUNE on groceries "
"and how aggressive must we be??!!."

F.E.A.S.T. is registered as a nonprofit organization under section 501(c)(3) of the United States Internal Revenue Code.
Information on this site is meant to support, not replace, professional consultation. Unless otherwise noted, content is edited by F.E.A.S.T. volunteers with assistance from our Professional Advisory Panel.

|  Login
Privacy Statement   |  Terms Of Use
Copyright 2012 by F.E.A.S.T

This page was last updated: 7/28/2014 12:00:00 AM