F.E.A.S.T.'s Executive Director *
can provide an analysis and critique of existing and proposed eating disorder treatment programs and policies. The goal of these consultations is to help eating disorder treatment professionals and clinics understand the importance to families of the implementation of evidence-based practices and appropriate family involvement with treatment.
- Subject to availability and scheduling.
- This service is provided free of charge.
- Travel expenses, as necessary, must be paid by provider.
- Under no circumstances should providers represent themselves as being endorsed or certified by F.E.A.S.T.
- F.E.A.S.T. does not accept donations, advertising, or sponsorship from treatment providers.
- Feast agrees to maintain the confidentiality of all information about programs and services provided during this consultation and will not use or share any information on materials provided by the Treatment Center during the consultation without the written permission of the Treatment Center.
For inquiries, contact Laura Collins at Laura@FEAST-ED.org or (540) 227-8518.