Around the Dinner Table Forum Registration
- This forum is meant primarily for parents and adult caregivers of eating disorder patients
- Clinicians and Professionals in the eating disorder field may register and post, but we ask that the conversation remain primarily between and in the service of parents and carers specific questions.
- Clinicians should refrain from marketing their services, and must submit a request form in order to post announcements to the F.E.A.S.T. Bulletin Board or Event Listing.
- Clinicians who are also caregivers should clarify this relationship if posting for support as a caregiver.
- Registrations and posts by eating disorder patients will be deleted, not because we don't care but because we do. Care advice should come from one's own parents and treatment providers, not strangers.
- Caregiving parents who are also in treatment for an eating disorder may join, but must limit questions to caregiving issues.
- Eating Disorder patients and recovered patients are not eligible to join the Around the Dinner Table Forum.
By continuing, I acknowledge that I am eligible to register here.