Services for Researchers
F.E.A.S.T. is committed to helping responsible researchers find participants for eating disorder related research, clinical trials and study questionnaires.
If you are a researcher looking for participants, please Contact Us and a volunteer will get back to you. While we no longer keep a list of clinical Trials on our website, we will send an announcement via email to our membership with information you provide about the study.
What should I include if I am recruiting participants for research or surveys?
- Researcher and/or Supervisor's Names, Title, Institution
- Research Abstract or Summary
- Assurance of IRB Approval or equivalent
- Specific Eligibility Requirements
- Closing Date for Recruitment
- Contact Information
F.E.A.S.T. strives to disseminate science-based information on our website for anyone interested in knowing the facts about eating disorders.
We love to receive copies of published papers and related articles, in order to better keep our membership up to date about advances in the field.
If we feel that work presented to us is of interest to our membership, we will consider distributing a summary of findings on our social media outlets. if you are interested in writing an article for F.E.A.S.T.'s blog about your research, please Contact our Executive Director..
Guidelines & Disclaimers:
- F.E.A.S.T. must approve all submissions and/or articles.
- Requests and/or articles will be approved or denied at the discretion of F.E.A.S.T.’s Directors. F.E.A.S.T.'s Directors are under no obligation to approve a request or give explanations for denying a request.
- Approval does not constitute an endorsement of a particular treatment methodology or treatment provider.
- F.E.A.S.T. volunteers are not eating disorder professionals and our approval of a research participant posting does not constitute a review of the scientific method or validity of the proposed research.