- Laura Collins Lyster-Mensh, M.S., is a writer from Virginia who became an activist for improved eating disorder treatment after her teen daughter recovered from anorexia... (USA)
- Nicki’s involvement with F.E.A.S.T. , like so many, began when she resorted to an online search for information to better understand the eating disorder threatening her daughter’s life... (New Zealand)
- Belinda Caldwell currently works as a carer consultant and project manager for the Victorian Centre of Excellence in Eating Disorders, providing advice, support and training for clinicians and carers as well as... (Australia)
- Erica is mother to three children: one son; two daughters (all now fully-fledged adults). One developed an eating disorder at the age of 16 and recovered from it within a couple of years, thanks to a team effort that included, as its most creative element, the parents of the Around the Dinner Table Forum.
- Susan Ringwood has spent more than 35 years working in the charity sector. She was Chief Executive of the charity Beat (beating eating disorders) for 13 years, and was a member of the National Institute of Health... (UK)
- Education and access are Jennifer’s passions. She says, “F.E.A.S.T. shares that mission. Parents changed the landscape of autism treatment and we can do the same in the eating disorders field by coming together as a caregiving community... (USA)
- Sue Klassen currently lives in Virginia in the United States, and has been a Family Nurse Practitioner for more than 26 years. Sue and her husband Johann Zimmermann have a 26 -year-old daughter and 24 year-old son. They attribute their son’s health and well-being to...
- Helen's daughter was diagnosed with anorexia, and a son has been recently flying too close to a diagnosis. These experiences have instilled a passion for prompt, effective treatment at the heart of all she does... (UK)
- Judy Krasna lives in Israel. She is the mother of four (25-year-old triplet girls and a 17-year-old son), mother-in-law of two, and grandmother of an adorable baby girl. Her daughter Gabriella was diagnosed with anorexia nervosa 10 years ago...
- Lisa Burns is the Canada Task Force Chair for F.E.A.S.T., a co-founding member of International Eating Disorder Family Support, and a co-founding member of World Eating Disorders Action Day...
RETIRED BOARD MEMBERS
Axa Carnes, USA, (2009-2010)
Lydia Spottswood, 2009-2010
JoAnne Terry, 2009-2010
Therese Waterhous, USA (2009-2010)
Sandy Skalski, USA (2009-2012)
Carolin Gray, Australia (2009-2012)
June Alexander, Australia (2011-2013)
Raye-Ann de Regnier, USA (2012-2014)
Denise Clancy, USA (2011-2013)
Jennifer Whisman, USA (2009-2014)
Bridget Bonnin, Australia (2009-2014)
Jacques Neher, France/USA (2009-2014)
Mary Matthews, USA (2012-2014)
Sarah Krevans, USA (2009-2015)
Becky Henry, USA (2011-2016)
Colleen Wise, USA (2013-2017)
Leslie Feder, USA (2009-2017)
Laura Beattie, Canada (2015-2017)
Leah Dean, USA (2013-2018)
Donna Friedman USA (2016-2018)
Johann Zimmermann USA (2016-2017)
Lisa LaBorde, Canada (2013-2017)
Donald Irvine AUS (2016-2018)
Siobhan McGurk (2015-2018)
Fiona Bromelow (2008-2018)
Charlotte Bevan, eating disorder parent advocate, F.E.A.S.T. Board Member and 2013 Magic Plate Award recipient, lost her fight with cancer on Monday, January 13, 2014. Charlotte will be missed terribly by those who knew her. Her impact within the eating disorder treatment community is imeasurable and F.E.A.S.T. hopes to carry on in honor of her mission. For more information about Charlotte and “Charlotte’s Helix,” the charity set up in her name to support genetic research into eating disorders, please visit www.charlotteshelix.net. Financial contributions can be made to help fund the Helix via the link HERE.