If you have a background in computer software, technology, digital marketing, digital analytics, or database systems, F.E.A.S.T. can really use your talents!
We are looking to form a Technology Committee, whose function is to provide technical advice and guidance to the Executive Director, to assess potential technology enhancements and to make technology investment recommendations to the Board of Directors.
- Generally high comfort level with technology and learning/trying new things and applying systems thinking
- Knowledge of key digital marketing tools including email marketing automation (knowledge of Mailchimp a plus), CRM systems, Content Management Systems, tagging, website analytics such as Google Analytics
- Experience with common small- to medium-sized desktop and web applications including Microsoft Office, Google Workplace, Gmail, etc.
- Information Technology positions including understanding of key underlying business technology enablers and infrastructure
- Marketing or communications positions that use key digital marketing technologies such as marketing automation, web analytics, CRM
- Customer Support or other user experience positions requiring listening, empathy, understanding, and other human factors to solve unique problems
- Data Management positions including a general understanding of / familiarity with spreadsheet applications, database systems, reporting, and related skills and technologies
- Experience in Training positions involving software/technology a plus
If you would like to serve as a volunteer on our Technology Committee, please fill out this application form.