Dear parents and caregivers,
We wanted to take a moment to reach out to let you know that we are thinking of you during these unsettling times and to offer you any extra support that we can. We are here for you!!!
We know that under the best circumstances caring for a family member with an eating disorder can be highly stressful and challenging. It is especially important during a time like this to reach out for extra support where you can.
Within Canada, we have a range of options for virtual support that you or your family member can avail of no matter what part of Canada you live in.
- F.E.A.S.T.’s Live Chat/Email/Phone Support
- F.E.A.S.T.’s Around The Dinner Table Forum
- F.E.A.S.T.’s ATDT Facebook Forum
- Body Brave
- Eating Disorders of Nova Scotia
- The Looking Glass Foundation
- National Eating Disorder Information Centre
- Canadian Mental Health Association
We also encourage you to visit F.E.A.S.T.’s Worldwide List of Advocacy Organizations to locate any regional groups within Canada that you can reach out to inquire about further supports that may be available to you.
For more resources and supports please visit F.E.A.S.T.’s Community Pandemic Support Page. We are here for you, whenever and however you need us!❤️