Do you have professional experience in the finance, fundraising, or non-profit arenas? Would you be willing to dedicate some of your time and skills to F.E.A.S.T.? If so, please fill out this application form to join one of the following F.E.A.S.T. committees:
Responsible for developing and maintaining the annual fundraising plan, providing oversight to the execution of all fundraising programs, developing a list of potential donors and funding, and working with the board on making donor asks.
- Persuasive communication
- Sensitivity to/knowledge of fundraising approaches in different countries
- Research capabilities
- Passion for the cause
- Non-profit fundraising experience
- Sales, Marketing, or similar experience
- Excellent communications skills
Responsible for providing financial analysis, advice, and oversight of F.E.A.S.T’s budget. The committee ensures that F.E.A.S.T. is operating with the financial resources it needs to provide programs and services to the community. They also oversee projections of future financial position and provide recommendations on challenge and growth areas.
- Data analysis especially from a financial perspective
- Understand key financial vehicles such as balance sheet, P&L, etc.
- Ability to interpret financial metrics and evaluate historical trends and projections
- Familiar with accounting principles and good accounting practices
- Finance or accounting experience
- Financial analyst
- Executive role which requires management of P&L and budgeting
Responsible for identifying and recruiting new F.E.A.S.T. board members. The committee also oversees the development of a board recruiting package and maintains a database of potential board members.
- Knowledge of key players in the eating disorder sector
- Networking and ambassador skills
- Strong communication capabilities
- Board experience particularly in non-profit arena
- Executive level roles in a business environment
- Influential position within the eating disorder community