A live discussion of the tensions between encouragement and blaming in the parent community, following the conversation on the Around The Dinner Table forum topic discussed in our Executive Director’s recent blog post:
* Why does optimism sometimes feel unkind?
* Can parents new to the journey and those in chronic caregiving share the same spaces?
* Is a focus on recovery excluding some families?
* Who feels silenced and excluded in a mixed group?
*What can moderators do to make parent support spaces more helpful?
* What do families of more chronic patients, and those with deep loss, have to teach us all?
This live Facebook event welcomes all those in the community to watch and participate. Anonymous questions and comments welcome in advance to ParentSupport@FEAST-ed.org.