– posted at the request of the author
ages 7 through 18.
The working title for the program is Subduing Anorexia, Supporting Your Child. ( Still a work in progress.) The program will be an online offering that will include two weekly meetings. One will include education on a topic and mutual support. The online meeting will include skills practice and mutual problem-solving. There will also be a closed moderated facebook type group for participants.
– How to talk with providers, educators, friends, family about my child?
I’m seeking input from parents who are currently on this journey or who have completed it. I need to know the following:
– What types of support did you need and not have?
– What would you want to be included in such a program?
– What length of time would you commit to for such a program?
– How much would you be willing to pay monthly for such a program?
– How many hours per week would you be willing to commit to participating on such a program?