Welcome to the F.E.A.S.T. Israel Task Force page
We are sad that you need us, but glad that you found us. We are ready and willing to help you navigate the system here in Israel, and to offer you support, guidance, and advice.
The Israel Task Force Seeks To:
- Bring parents together (in person and online) to share information, resources, and support
- Provide a voice of advocacy for eating disorder patients and their families
- Help parents navigate the public health eating disorder treatment system in Israel
- Raise the profile of F.E.A.S.T within Israel
- Promote F.E.A.S.T goals and principles, especially the promotion of evidence-based treatment
The task force is chaired by Judy Krasna, a lone chair who would love company. Judy is the mother of a daughter with an eating disorder and is an active parent advocate both in Israel and abroad. She is committed to helping parents find the right treatment for their child and is very knowledgeable about the treatment options in Israel.
If you would like to be part of a support group, join forces to advocate for better treatment, or get information about the treatment system in Israel, please contact Judy at Judy@FEAST-ed.org or call our Israel line at +972 23748988. She would be very happy to hear from you.