Welcome to our page! We are the UK representatives to the F.E.A.S.T. Global Task Force. We’re a group of people who have been where you are, and now we’re here for you. We are Experts by Experience; and with our support, you should become more able to interact in a more knowledgeable way with your clinicians and teams.
We can help you navigate the UK NHS mental health system—it is a postcode lottery and some areas have a far better understanding of eating disorders than others.
We know that this is tough, but please know that there is a huge amount of hope – full recovery is possible!
Can we help you?
If you would like to contact a UK representative of the Global Task Force for guidance or support, please use one of the mails below. No question is off limits—if you need help, we are here for you.
Helen M, Wales: [email protected]
Fiona Marcella, Scotland (was SW England): [email protected]
Mel, Scotland: [email protected]
Suzanne, East of England and London: [email protected]
Jen H, South of England: [email protected]
Would you like to join our advocacy team?
Do you want to get involved in eating disorders advocacy work in the UK? We would love to welcome you into our dynamic and fun group! We are very much a team in the UK, and we are involved in a lot of different areas. Here are some of our activities:
- We successfully petition all governments in the UK
- We sit on the Executive Committee for the Royal College of Psychiatrists
- We are part of the European Chapter of the Academy for Eating Disorders
- We are part of parliamentary groups and Eating Disorder Committees in our local areas.
- We have a voice in the UK, as well as a great deal of favour with clinicians and the third sector services in the UK.
For more information, please contact Helen [email protected]
For additional resources, please click here.