When you invest in F.E.A.S.T., you provide families support, resources, and education that spans places, people, programs, and possibilities.
How Your Contribution Helps
Donations of all sizes are welcome and help us serve caregivers around the world.
- Three online moderated and confidential support forums in English and Spanish.
- Multilingual educational materials.
- Task Forces and Coffee Breaks for regional and global connection, education, and advocacy.
- 24/7 Caregiver chatline.
- Live broadcasting and video education.
- Advocacy to promote evidence-based treatment, access to current research, policy change, knowledge, and myth-busting!
F.E.A.S.T. is an international organization. We are a Non-Profit Charity / US Registered 501(c)3 / ID: 26-4706974
Thank you FEAST for all you do for families
not able to give much, but I truly feel like you have impacted our lives for the good
As an adult working on recovery, my mom and I have found your book, podcast, pamphlets, website, to be a source of strength, wisdom and hope. I’m not able to give much, but I truly feel like you have impacted our lives for the good. Your message needs to be heard.
helped me to help my daughter
For the ATDT forum. You helped me to help my daughter. She is now ED-free. Thank you!
What a gift!
What a gift FEAST is! every single one of you. Heartfelt thanks. Wish this could be more.
Thank you, F.E.A.S.T.
Thank you, F.E.A.S.T. and all the people associated with you who help families every day.
You are not alone
To all the kids, adults, moms and dads who are suffering, you are not alone and together we can find interventions, practices and support that works.