Our Services To Families Are Free.... providing them takes donations
How about sponsorships and advertising?
We believe in each individual family’s ability to make the best decisions for their own situations, and that they are best served when they are equipped with evidence-based information, skills, and peer support.
This means we are committed to not recommending specific providers or giving treatment advice.
Our financial independence from any perceived source of influence is important to us so that the families we support can have confidence in our impartiality.
This means we that while we welcome donations from individuals, we do not accept sponsorship, advertising or other promoting funding that derives from commercial treatment providers.
What is F.E.A.S.T.?
Families Empowered and Supporting Treatment of Eating Disorders
- Non-Profit Charity / US Registered 501(c)3
- Funded by Individual Donations
- Connect parents and caregivers of eating disorder patients
- Offer science-based information & resources
- Promote family as a key resource during treatment
- Improve public understanding of eating disorders
- Reduce stigma
- Reduce suffering
How does your donation help?
Donations of all sizes are welcome and help us serve parents around the world. We help anyone understand their child’s eating disorder, support them to get appropriate treatment, and get the information they need to recover and thrive.
We know what kind of information and skills help families be resilient and strong through the process.
We believe in families. We believe in full recovery. We believe information is power and good treatment saves lives.
Your support can help us reach those families across the globe, now, when they need it most.
- $25 provides a month’s support for the families on the Around the Dinner Table Forum
- $45 pays our phone bill for a month so that families like yours can call to get help from anywhere in the world
- $500 sends one of our team to share recent eating disorder treatment news at a training
- $1,000 can send one of our Task Force team to advocate for parent involvement and share our insights at healthcare professional meetings and conferences
- $2,500 funds our online presence promoting family support for treatment
- $10,000 could allow us to fund an initiative from our wishlist-
We are always delighted to talk to anyone about how they could help us- just contact us if you would like to be part of what FEAST is achieving worldwide.
Laura Collins Lyster-Mensh